Coventry University College offers a 100% online Management and Leadership BA programme that focuses on the leadership concepts and advanced skills you need to become a manager in the UK and abroad. More specifically, leading and managing people, and change and project leadership.
What will I learn?
- Leadership concepts
- The organisational environment
- Information management and decision making
- Communication skills
- Operational management
- Leading and managing people
- Change and project leadership
- Finance in management and leadership
- Organisational development
- Strategic leadership
- Business project
How will I learn it?
Coventry University College’s 100% online Management and Leadership BA is amazingly flexible – you complete your course 100% online from the comfort of your home or office. (Repeat: there is no on-campus attendance is required to complete the degree!)
Module content incorporates online lectures, simulations, videos, audio, interactive animations, discussion boards, and in some cases, scheduled live-streamed classroom sessions. Through the virtual learning environment (VLE), you will be able to submit regular assignments and assessments.
It’s the same quality instruction, and the degree you are awarded is the same degree that you would get for the equivalent study on-campus. The only difference? You can log in at a time most convenient for you to finish your courses.
Why Coventry University College Online for your degree?
- Coventry University College draws on the excellence in teaching and learning and the extensive experience of Coventry University.
- You’ll graduate with a fully accredited undergraduate qualification awarded by Coventry University.
- Coventry University is completely focussed on the employability of its students. 94% of students who graduate from Coventry University work or continue their studies six months after finishing their degrees; and 80% of graduates are in a professional/managerial position within six months of graduating.
- Out of all UK universities, Coventry University is ranked number 15 by the Guardian University Guide.
- Modules within the course include units based on the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Certificate in Management and Leadership and the CMI Diploma in Management and Leadership.
If you’re interested in taking the next step in advancing as a leader in your field, now is the time. Start your HNC this November and complete this qualification by June 2016 for just £5,665 (UK/EUstudents) with the ability to apply for SFE funding. Learn more now.