Welcome to the country page for United Arab Emirates which contains specific information for UAE students who wish to study online. CUC Online warmly welcomes all international students and our recruitment advisors are experts on qualifications and equivalencies, making them the perfect partner to help you through your application. As a student from the United Arab Emirates, you’ll be able to converse and learn with a diverse online community during your study with us. Our courses are designed to propel careers and equip students for work and further study in a way that is modern and flexible. Online learning allows students to benefit from a respected, international qualification without having to leave work and other commitments, such as family.
- No Visas
- No international travel or living costs
- Study in-country on your own time
- All textbooks provided online
- No need to leave your current employment
- Receive the same qualification as on-campus students in the UK – a fully accredited award from Coventry University, ranked in the Times Higher Education awards as Modern University of the Year for the past three years
- A mixture of learning styles including graphics, interactives and videos
- Successful graduates will have the option to attend their graduation at Coventry in the UK (at personal cost) along with those in their class and other Coventry University graduates. Graduates who do not wish to travel can graduate in absentia
How to apply?
To enquire about one of our online degrees, please complete and submit the online enquiry form. A Recruitment Advisor will contact you to discuss the course, your personal and professional goals, and work with you to prepare an application. Alternatively, contact our Recruitment Advisors directly on 08081 789 636 (charges apply).
Your Recruitment Advisor will guide you on the degree that best meets your requirements, assess your suitability and help you prepare your application. They will work with you to:
- Complete your application form
- Identify the supporting documents required (for example, identification, qualifications, references etc.)
Your application will then be passed to our academic team to be assessed, and a final decision made. For your reference, the entry requirements for our courses are below.
Entry requirements for students from UAE:
- Pass the International Baccalaureate with a minimum of 25 points
- IELTs 6.0 required.
The International English Language Test (IELTs) is an internationally recognised English language qualification. An IELTs score at 6.0 or above is necessary to study with us (unless stated in the requirements above).
Don’t have IELTs? Learn more here and find out where you could take your test here. Be sure to contact our Recruitment Advisors before taking the IELTs test to ensure you are otherwise qualified to take your desired CUC Online course).
- A computer (desktop or laptop) with a webcam. Unfortunately, a smartphone or tablet will not be suitable to study the entire course, though they may enhance your learning if combined with a desktop or laptop computer
- A reliable internet connection
Your Student Support Advisor:
If you’re worried about being far away from Coventry University College and your tutors, don’t be- help is always at hand. All course tutors have dedicated contact times. During these hours, you can message or Skype call (by appointment) them with any academic questions you might have throughout the duration of your course. You will also receive a dedicated Student Support Advisor included in your course fees, who will assist you with any non-academic matters and keep track of your learning.