Want to speak to an advisor about online learning? Fill in the online enquiry form or call us on 08081 789 636
If you want to continue or start earning university-level qualifications while working, online learning is often considered the most flexible and effective approach. Online learning at CUC offers the opportunity to study in your own time, by utilising interactive learning materials that can be viewed again and again to improve your recall. Learning materials include:
- Academic texts
- Access to an extensive online library
- Interactive learning elements
- Discussion forums
- Tutor contact hours
- Blogs and more
Our courses are mainly based around asynchronous (non-live) learning. This means that you are not tied to a schedule or a timetable. We realise that it’s hard to juggle multiple commitments, so it’s easier to access your course content when it suits you. Your learning is structured into weekly sessions, assignments and discussions with both online peers and faculty.
Though more flexible, an online degree from Coventry University is just as valuable as its on-ground counterpart, therefore, the course is just as demanding. It requires:
- At least 12 hours of guided study per week (this is study straight from your content and does not include additional reading)
- Commitment and engagement! The online sessions and modules can be studied in isolation, but everyone’s learning improves when everyone in the cohort is committed and engaged
- Time management skills and the ability to self-motivate
- A laptop or desktop computer
Support from CUC Online
CUC online is a part of the Coventry University group, so when you graduate you will receive a recognised degree from a top 15 UK institution.
Flexibility is part of the CUC Online experience and, where possible, our Student Support Team will work with you to make sure your studies are as seamless as possible.
Our programmes are:
- Accredited by professional bodies – IFA or CMI depending on the course
- 100% online study – few examinations per year organised at test centres near you)
- Are always available – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Collaborative – learn from the experiences of your peers while discussing practical case studies
- Eligible for Student Finance applications – get a student loan to pay for your course if you are eligible. See fees and funding for more details.
‘(CUC Online) allowed me to continue working full time and study flexibly. It ensured that I could still be considered for promotions within my current role whilst also developing many skills.’
- Holly Clarke – Sales Office Supervisor
‘(CUC Online) fitted in with my full-time work as a mother and Paralegal. I could base University reading and work around my already busy lifestyle and make the commitment to ensuring I succeeded.’
- Debbie Baker – Paralegal